The 100 Plus Club is designed to bring a regular cash income into the Barnstaple Town Football Club Ground Improvement Fund.
100 Plus Club member are directly helping Barnstaple Town in it’s ambition to putting the best competitive team on the field of play and the best facilities for supporters off the field. All that is required is monthly investment from you of just £5.
What do I need to do?
Return your application form to the club marked BTFC 100 Plus Club or hand it in on a Match Day.
100 Plus Club – Monthly Draw
The 100 plus club membership is paid by a monthly subscription of just £5 and offers subscribers* the chance to win over £200 of prize money every month.
Prizes: 1st – £100 2nd – £50 3rd – £20 4th – £15 5th – £10 6th – £10
Barnstaple Town Football Club will donate £10 each month from the profits of the 100 Plus club to a local charity or youth organisation.
100 Plus Club Rules
- The object of the club is to raise funds for Barnstaple Town Football Club Playing and Ground Improvements Budgets.
- The 100 Plus Club will be run under the supervision of two members of the Football Club Committee.
- The 100 Plus Club is open to all persons over the age of 16 years.
- Entry will be subscription of £5 per month per number, paid in advance either by standing order or by cheque. Subscription by cash will be accepted.
- A monthly draw will take place on the first day of each month.
- The relevant number of all paid up members will be entered in the draw each month.
- A database will be kept, recording the name and address of member, the number (s) allocated to them and the subscription received from them.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the club if his or her renewal of subscriptions remains unpaid for a period of one month.
For more details of membership to the Barum Goals / 100 Plus Club or any of the Sponsorship offers please contact email@example.com
Good Luck to you all and THANK YOU for your support.